Therapy for Anxiety
If you think you or a loved one are suffering with anxiety, we can help.
Symptoms of Anxiety can include:
- Difficulty controlling worry or concentrating on anything other than your present worry.
- Feeling nervous, restless or tense.
- Having a sense of impending doom.
- Feeling restless, wound-up, or on-edge.
- Avoiding situations that lead to an overwhelming sense of fear.
- Experiencing intense fear or panic.
We provide the most effective forms of therapy for psychotherapy for anxiety disorders, Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment therapy (ACT). These therapies focus on teaching you specific skills to improve your symptoms and gradually return to the activities you’ve avoided because of anxiety.