If you think you or a loved one are experiencing depression, we can help.
Symptoms of Depression can include:
- Trouble concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness and helplessness
- Pessimism and hopelessness
- Insomnia, or sleeping too much
- Crankiness or irritability
- Loss of interest in things once pleasurable
- Overeating, or appetite loss
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings
- Thoughts about hurting oneself.
If you have any variation of these symptoms and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be experiencing depression.
You are not alone and we can help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that psychotherapy for depression can reduce suffering.
We understand depression and treat depression using different forms of cognitive behavioral therapy, including CBT, acceptance and comittment therapy (ACT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). Using these treatments, we aim to help clients identify their thoughts, behaviors and circumstantial factors which are contributing to or maintaining their sadness and help you build meaningful lives worth living.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact us today.